Appointment Of Tax Representatives By Foreign Business Owner(Non-eu)

Fiscal Representation

If you are operating your business in (i.e. provide goods or services to) Belgium but are not a resident of Belgium, you may be required to have a Belgian-based tax representative acting on your behalf. This is particularly true if your business is not VAT registered in another EU Member State.

At Abacus Consulting, we understand VAT and fiscal representative legislation inside and out. We’re here to help you understand whether you need a fiscal representative in Belgium and are ready to carry out that role if necessary.

Let us take care of everything: from managing tax queries to filing all of your tax obligations. Get in touch today.

Our business is taking care of your business